It is our pleasure to invite you to the 22nd INSOL International Academic Colloquium.
It will be a two-day event running over Saturday and Sunday, preceding the main conference, so that the attendees can maximise their networking. The Colloquium is open to practitioners, academics and all those interested in the research and study of insolvency law and restructuring. The Group is highly interactive and will discuss and debate papers presented by leading professors and emerging academics from around the world, giving delegates an opportunity to hear the latest research insights from the academic world.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We would be grateful to receive expressions of interest on the following themes:
- Law reform and policy trends in emerging markets
- Sovereign bankruptcy
- Impact of 4IR on insolvency law and restructuring
- Digital assets and insolvency proceedings
- Insolvency within corporate groups
- Executory contracts (ipso facto clauses)
- Role of ADR in bankruptcy and restructuring
- Teaching innovations and collaborations in insolvency
- History, art and bankruptcy
- Cross-border insolvency issues
- EU Directive on Restructuring Frameworks (rise of restructuring proceedings)
- EU law update: The Recast Insolvency Regulation (any related topics)
- Islamic finance and insolvency
- Personal insolvency (consumer bankruptcy)
- Proposals on the treatment of MSME insolvency
- Hot Topics
Please note that we particularly invite submissions that include a comparative approach or an innovative angle to established research areas or have the capacity to open new fields of research. Not all of the topics listed above will necessarily feature on the final programme. Additionally, consideration can be given to proposals for papers that fall outside the list of proposed topics.
- You are invited to submit abstracts of not more than 300 words describing the paper that you intend to present at the conference.
- Abstracts should be submitted by: 30 October 2019 via email to Juanitta Calitz (email@example.com) and copied to Jelena Wenlock (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Notification of Acceptance: 30 November 2019.
- Early submission is strongly encouraged.